Pizza & Putts
The 2020 edition of “Pizza & Putts” will begin on Thursday, January 30th from 6PM – 8PM at Viking Pizza Company in Spring Hill and will continue on Thursday nights this winter @ 6pm.
The address is:
Viking Pizza Company
3525 Kedron Rd
Spring Hill, TN 37174
We will have several putting lanes set up in Viking Pizza’s outdoor patio. This area is weather sealed with a permanently covered roof and plexiglass windows. Heaters also keep the area warm enough to wear a typical long sleeve or even short sleeve shirt.
The annotated rules are (note – detailed rules are available at the Putting Competition):
– Random Draw Doubles Team Format.
– Double Elimination meaning lose 2 matches and your night is done.
– ‘Clint’, a single player will be determined by draw of cards with provisions for fair scoring.
– First team to 11 points wins; however, must win by 2 points.
**Only $5 to play with tiered cash payouts that night.**
Available for purchase are all goods and services at Viking Pizza. They have some of the greatest pizza and calzones around. The beverage selections are thirst quenching and they have a good selection of bottled and craft draft brews. Please, No personal food or drink brought in.
So what do you need to play :
– Only $5 to play.
– Please bring 2 putters and IF you draw the CLINT card you will find having 3 putters is preferred.
– Pizza and drink money if you are hungry/thirsty or weak kneed watching others feast out.
– Optional money for 2020 Muletown Bag Tags – note Tags are not necessary to play.
– A great attitude…. this is a ‘pilot’ run of our first ever putting competition and there will be room for improvement and your feedback is ‘welcomed’.
Hope to see you there…… this is going to be EPIC !
hours minutes seconds
the next Pizza & Putts